MHI Innovation Awards deadline is approaching
ProMat 2019 welcomes submissions for the MHI Innovation Award competition. The MHI Innovation Award serves to educate and provide valuable insights on the latest manufacturing and supply chain innovative products and services to ProMat attendees. The deadline to submit 2019 MHI Innovation Award entries is 5PM EST Friday, January 11, 2019.
3 Award Categories
- Best New Innovation
- Best IT Innovation
- Best Innovation of an Existing Product
Definition of Innovation
A new product, product line, technology or service or new application of existing products or technology that create quantifiable and sustainable results in terms of ROI, cost savings, customer satisfaction, etc.
Winners will be announced by MHI CEO George Prest during MHI Industry Night at ProMat. All participants and finalists will be published on ProMatShow.com and recognized in an editorial feature in the MHI Solutionsmagazine. You must be a ProMat 2019 exhibiting company to be eligible.
Complete the MHI Innovation Award submission form and include a short video demo (if available) and one high resolution (300 dpi) color photo of the innovation.
- Quantifiable and sustainable results in cost savings, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction
- Level of significance to the specific manufacturing or supply chain challenge
- The impact on the organization’s overall supply chain
- Relevance to today’s manufacturing and supply chain professional (ProMat attendee)
- The creativity of the product or service
Questions, contact Greg Baer or 704-676-1190.
Submit EntryDeadline to submit is January 11, 2019.
(Note: you will be asked to login with your MHI credentials)