XL Lifts and Wiggins Lift unveil Lithium Electric Forklift
Wiggins AG eBull Selected as a Winner for the 2019 World Ag Expo® Top-10 New Products Competition sponsored by Bank of America
XL Lifts, specializing in zero and low emissions forklifts, today announced it will unveil the Wiggins AG eBull, the industry’s first high-capacity lithium electric forklift for the agriculture sector, at the 2019 World Ag Expo. Already gaining market recognition for innovation, the Wiggins AG eBull was selected a winner for the 2019 World Ag Expo® Top-10 New Products Competition, sponsored by Bank of America.
“As an authorized Wiggins dealer, XL Lifts is excited to offer its agricultural customers a zero-emission forklift alternative,” said President of XL Lifts Mike Marzahl. “Just like in the automobile industry, the future of forklifts is keenly focused on emission-reducing equipment, that still gets the job done. This is exciting times for the forklift industry, and we are thrilled to work with innovators like Wiggins leading the charge on advanced electric forklift technology.”
“Wiggins is excited to introduce the award-winning AG eBull to the market. With our partner XL Lifts, we can now offer the agriculture industry an emission-free forklift and produce handling option,” said Wiggin’s Director of Sales Micah McDowell. “The future of the material handling industry is zero emission, and we are glad to continue our trend of innovation and staying ahead of the curve.”
The new AG eBull is manufactured exclusively in the United States. The Wiggins AG eBull has capacity from 30,000 to 88,000 lbs. and is designed to utilize 12 and 14 pallet attachments in the produce industry. The new large capacity electric forklift uses fast charging lithium ion batteries making them the first high-capacity zero emissions forklifts to run continuous shifts.
Key benefits of the new Wiggins AG eBull include:
- Zero Emissions: The AG eBull is designed to meet even the most stringent clean air mandates, such as those required in California.
- No Significant Downtime: The AG eBull will leverage advanced quick-charge battery technology for continuous use.
- Innovative High Voltage Lithium Ion Battery Design: The battery packs are designed from the ground up for commercial vehicle applications. Focused on reliability, durability, serviceability and safety, the battery packs are rigorously tested for industrial environments.
- Handling: With the lowest center of gravity and the highest tip factor in the industry, Wiggins has set the standard for safety and handling.
- Operator Comfort: A dramatically lower operator console and an AirRide seat significantly improves operator convenience and comfort.
- Easy Service Access: The innovative tilt-cab design of the operator console and engine compartment allows easy access at eye level to the entire power-train when servicing is needed.
- Enhanced Visibility: With the lowest counter-weight in the industry, rear visibility is dramatically improved, increasing customer and employee safety while protecting other property from damage.
- Wiggins Information Center: The new state of the art IQAN™ System with its adjustable monitor keeps the operator informed about forklift performance and status.
- AutoLube: Minimizes downtime by automatically lubricating key components—mast and carriage bearings, tilt cylinders, steer axle bearings—to ensure smooth operation while saving money.
- Corrosion Protection: We know your work environment can be tough on equipment. That’s why the Wiggins AG eBull is built using the latest materials to keep your lift running while extending the life of the equipment, including a stainless steel-coated steer column and critical-area components, as well as zinc-based coatings to prevent rust and corrosion on the mast and chassis.
The Wiggins AG ebull will be unveiled for the first time at the XL Lifts World Ag Expo booth # 3302, 3303, 3304, 3402, 3403, 3404 .