Wacker Neuson Dual View Dumpers offer new perspective
Wacker Neuson, a global manufacturer of construction equipment introduces the dual view (DV series) dumpers allow the entire operator’s console to swivel 180° so the operator is always facing the task. Available in North America later in 2019, the 6-ton DV60, 9-ton DV90,and 10-ton DV100 provide optimal visibility, regardless of the working direction or payload size.
Designed to save time and money, wheel dumpers function like a compact dump truck, but with all-terrain traction and better maneuverability. The versatile, articulated machines feature dumping from the front of the skip or the skip can be rotated 90° in both directions to dump from either side.
With the DV series, when unloading, the operator looks in the direction of the skip. Before driving, the operator swivels the seat and console to face in the driving direction. Simply release the lock and turn the entire operating platform for maximum visibility while working/dumping or traveling. The operator faces forward in road mode for maximum travel speed up to 18.6 mph.
- All main functions rotate with seat including the adjustable steering wheel, joystick handle with skip functions, drive direction and horn, throttle and brake pedal and multi-functional display
- Protection (rock) guard mounted to skip protects operator’s station from material or impact by loading equipment
- Hydro-static drive offers simple, intuitive operation
- Canopy or cab versions available
- Operator’s platform offers optimal head and legroom
- Multi-functional display includes a rear view camera and lockable anti-vandalism protection
- Cab models come with high-efficiency HVAC system and optional fully glazed cab to protect against elements and dust