Cargo Show MENA
The Cargo Show is entirely dedicated to improving efficiency of international freight across rail, road, sea and air.
We already welcome over 20 regional ministerial transport delegations. But we also welcome supply chain directors from the biggest international brands, C-levels from liners and ports, cargo owners, and regionalinfrastructure operators.
It is a very exciting time to be involved in this industry and region. You can register so far in advance meaning you are kept up to date, in the know and even have exclusive involvement in shaping the conference for 2016.
What’s new for 2016:
• A 2 full-day executive government, cargo and transport logistics conference
• 2 focused summits for supply chain management and infrastructure development
• An international exhibition with 50+ exhibitors
• Over 6000 attendees and 300+ VIPs
• An Air Cargo premium briefing day
• In-depth workshops led by international supply chain gurus
• Technical seminars
• Official strategic port partnerships announced with DP World, Duqm Port and Sohar Port
Click here to buy your premium pass now before prices go up.