PTDA welcomes six new members
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA), the leading association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel, recently welcomed six new member companies.
- Power Drive Systems, Inc. (Jackson, Mich.) Power Drive Systems, Inc. has been distributing top of the line bearings, linear motion, material handling and power transmission products to customers all over the U.S. since 1975. With a strong local inventory and a highly trained sales staff, Power Drive Systems solve problems to keep their customers moving forward. At Power Drive Systems, they’re geared up to meet your automation needs. Learn more at powerdrivesystems.com
- USA Roller Chain & Sprockets(Winter Garden, Fla.) is a 100% Woman owned S-Corporation serving as a distributor of industrial drive components and other roller chain, bearing, sprocket, and conveyor application components. USA Roller Chain & Sprockets represent an extensive list of quality manufacturers and their products, including Made-to-Order (MTO) products specifically designed and engineered to customers’ specifications. “We joined PTDA because we value solid vendor and customer relationships and at the same time we want to keep up with industry trends at all levels,” said vice president Scott Beckett. Learn more at usarollerchain.com
- Flender Corporation (Elgin, Ill.) stands for comprehensive knowledge in all questions of mechanical drive technology, as well as the utmost quality in all products and services. Flender’s ability to competently advise customers with a view to their individual requirements rests on extensive application know-how and decades-long experience in many sectors of industry and raw materials extraction. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, Flender unites the stability and process reliability of a global corporation with the customer proximity and pragmatism of a medium-sized company, thus combining the best of both worlds. “Flender recognizes the value that PTDA adds as they harness and share the knowledge, energy and thought leadership of their members. We want to contribute to understand industry trends, forge relationships and collaborate effectively to remove barriers to success,” said Roger Thomas, marketing manager. Learn more at flender.com.
- POSITAL Fraba, Inc. (Hamilton, N.J.) develops, manufactures and markets advanced industrial position sensors for motion control and safety assurance systems. An innovator in product design and manufacturing processes, POSITAL offers over a million possible configurations to meet any distributor needs. “POSITAL’s mission is to create dynamic development within a collaborative industry. We joined PTDA to continue this mission and further educate ourselves and build more productive networks within the community,” said Business Development Manager Dan Craner. Learn more at posital.com.
- WD Bearing America, LLC(Indianapolis, Ind.) was founded in 2000 and is a technology-oriented group, specializing in R&D, manufacturing, sales and service of high quality bearings. Much more than the product itself, WD Bearing America’s professional engineering and sales teams take good care of every customer’s requirement and provide cost effective solutions as well as one-stop service. Learn more at wd-bearing.com.
- WJB Bearings Inc. (City of Industry, Calif.) has focused and excelled in the industrial bearings & power transmission and automotive markets. Since the inception in 1992, WJB has built a high level of technical competence and is now recognized as a market leader because of in house engineering capabilities. WJB is quickly becoming the global industry standard and continues to make contributions to the industrial BPT and automotive industries with high-precision products and broader engineered product options. “We are thrilled to be a new manufacturer member of PTDA. We joined because our recent focus has been on distribution, and there isn’t a better way to raise the visibility of WJB as a viable manufacturer in the industrial BPT market and network with other manufacturers and distributors. We understand that relationships are ‘key’ in the business world, and we look forward to establishing, growing and building strong partnerships moving forward,” said Clint Conrad, vice president. Learn more at wjbgroup.com.
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) is a global association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel. Headquartered in Chicago, PTDA represents power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than $16 billion in sales and span over 2,700 locations. PTDA members also include manufacturers that supply to the PT/MC industry.