Toyota launches AICHI scissor lifts in North America
Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently launched a new line of high-quality scissor lifts manufactured by AICHI, a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation since 2003. Toyota AICHI dealers in the U.S. and Canada now offer five new scissor lifts with 19- to 32-foot platform heights and 30- to 46-inch platform widths.
“We are driven to deliver a wide range of material handing products to customers in North America,” said TMHU’s Special Products Sales Manager Alan Dotts. “Toyota’s new line of AICHI scissor lifts demonstrates our commitment to being a full-line equipment supplier and solutions partner.”
Toyota’s new AICHI scissor lift models feature:
- Toyota’s exclusive AC motor drive system for lower maintenance costs and more than twice the operating time of a hydraulic drive system.
- 220 Amp Hour batteries for extended operating hours and greater efficiency and productivity.
- Reduced weight for increased maximum speeds.
- A lowered height 19-foot model to fit through a standard doorway.
- New three-stage scissor links for easier entry and exit on a lowered platform.
- A longer wheelbase and lowered center of gravity for improved stability.
- A full range of standard equipment and options, including an all-new industry-leading joystick.
The new models are available to order now from Toyota AICHI dealers all across North America.