Noblelift® introduces the PSE26NSL EDGE Series Lithium Iron-Phosphate Electric Straddle Stacker
Why choose between price and quality WHEN YOU CAN HAVE BOTH!
The newest introduction of Noblelift® lithium-iron-phosphate LiFePO4/LFP electric EDGE Series full-electric walkie straddle stackers PSE26NSL is designed for energy proficiency while keeping productivity at its highest peak of performance to answer the call for high-density, high throughput warehouses, equipping them to keep up with growing order volumes while protecting profits. Ideal for facilities that are regulated by the EPA and OSHA.
Available in 2600lb. load capacities and a lift height of up to 142” the Noblelift® EDGE series lithium-iron straddle stackers deliver reduced energy consumption and faster cycle times to help warehouses move inventory efficiently while having a safer more stable thermal chemical compound of iron-phosphate to avoid overheating and or explosion.
Faster and longer charge cycles – Move more pallets in less time with the Noblelift® lithium-powered lift trucks. How much more? 10,000 cycles and only 2 hours charge vs. the lead-acid of 1,000 to 1,500 cycles and 8 hours to charge with 8 hours cooling period.
Greater energy efficiency –featuring a newer technology. They are more compact and energy-dense than lead-acid, which allows them to be more efficient. Unlike lead-acid, the cells are sealed shut, requiring no water maintenance. This type of battery can have many different chemistries. The same study revealed the Noblelift lithium lift trucks, reducing energy costs and charging frequency for more time moving product and less time idle at the charging station.
Simple, cost-effective service – No scheduled maintenance. Meaning the battery is maintenance-free and does not require watering. To simplify the overall cost from lead-acid to lithium is, if your business only has one shift in which a forklift is used, a lead-acid battery that is well maintained should last tops around 5 years (1,500 cycles over 300 workdays per year). A lithium-ion battery, in comparison, should last 10 years or more (10,000 cycles).
- American Curtis Travel Controller with CAN-bus Control
- 24V DC permanent magnetic drive motor
- 24V/60Ah Lithium-Iron LFP Lithium Battery with 24V/25A charger
- Fast charging 2 hours only
- Centered motor with excellent traction and stability
- Operator protection Plexiglass
- Adjustable base legs I.D. 38.6” to 50”, O.D. 46.2” to 58”
- Fork size: Class II 42” L x 10~31.5” W
- 3″ x 2.8″ polyurethane drive tire
- 3″ x 2,8″ polyurethane load wheels
- Smart handle with Pin-Code Panel limits access to approved personnel and RFID car access
- Smart handle with LCD with battery indicator, hour meter as well as fault code
- Drive with the tiller in vertical position (Pinwheel turning)
- Ergonomic control handle with horn & emergency belly button
- Dual buttery-style thumb control for traveling
- Electric Lifting and Lowering Buttons
- Travel speed: 2.6mph (unloaded), 2.8mph (fully loaded)
- Load Back Rest
- Stability casters standard
- Speed reduction in turns standard.