Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Group introduces Tough and Reliable Cat® 13,000-22,000 Lb. Internal Combustion Forklift Series
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas group, the exclusive manufacturer and provider of Cat® lift trucks across North, Central, and South America, announced today the launch of its Cat DP60HP-DP100CP forklift series.
The 13,000-22,000 lb. capacity internal combustion (IC) pneumatic tire lift trucks are built for some of the most challenging environments and can lift and haul heavy loads with amazing speed and productivity. These forklifts excel in a number of industries, such as the metal industry, lumber yards, industrial machinery, and distribution centers.
“Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas is committed to developing the next generation of lift truck solutions for our customers, which is why we are excited to introduce our latest tough and reliable Cat internal combustion lift truck series,” said Eric Gabriel, vice president, North America Dealer Sales at Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas. “We’re once again raising the bar by combining efficient, high-performance engines with comfort and safety features, ultimately to help our customers improve their productivity and lower their total cost of ownership.”
Strength and Reliability You Can Count On:
- Includes a Kubota V3800 engine, one of the most powerful, durable, and efficient diesel’s in its class. This turbocharged, electronically controlled engine pours out massive torque at low rpm — producing very low emissions.
- This lift truck has a class-leading four-cylinder common rail turbo diesel EPA Tier 4 engine that produces exceptionally high power at all times, even in hard-wearing applications.
- Heavy duty clear-view mast contributes to faster cycle times.
- Features simplified design with fewer service points for quicker, simpler maintenance.
- The large meter panel features a warning system that alerts the operator to help protect the machine’s critical components.
Comfort and Safety for Operators:
- The Cat lift truck’s Operator Presence System includes a seat-actuated power interrupt with mast-lock, automatically preventing lift and tilt operations if the operator leaves the seat.
- Spacious and comfortable operator compartment suitable for a wide range of operator sizes, while the ergonomic layout helps to reduce fatigue throughout long shifts for increased productivity.
- The low pedal angles allow for easy movement between the gas and brake pedals.
To learn more about the new series of Cat 13,000-22,000 lb. capacity IC lift trucks or the Cat lift trucks product line, visit www.logisnextamericas.com/cat.