Gamber-Johnson unveils the new Zebra TC5X and TC7X Powered/Non-Powered Docking Cradles
Gamber-Johnson has announced the availability of six new protective handheld technology docking cradles to support the popular Zebra TC5X and TC7X products. These handheld computer cradles offer a variety of rugged, reliable, and responsive options to meet your personalized needs, improve labor productivity and safely protect your technology investment to withstand the demands of today’s mobile work environments. Combine them with a Gamber-Johnson mount to create a complete solution for almost any mobile work environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight, small form factor designed to be resilient and reliable in harsh material handling and enterprise environments.
- Three versions are available giving you choices to best meet your personal needs.
- Reduces the potential for costly damages by safely securing your device.
- Attaches to Gamber-Johnson mounting solutions using the AMPs hole pattern.
- Easy one-handed docking and releasing operation:
- To dock: Insert the bottom of the computer into the cradle, push the top of the computer into the cradle until the cradle latch clicks into place.
- To release: Lift latch to disengage and pull the computer out of the cradle.