MHEDA creates comprehensive webpage with COVID-19 resources
This webpage is designed to help material handling companies and their employees
The Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) created a comprehensive webpage (www.mheda.org/covid19) to help material handling companies understand the evolving
business, government and health changes due to the world pandemic caused by COVID-19.
The MHEDA COVID-19 webpage page includes (but not limited to) the following resources and website links:
- Assistance in determining “essential” business classification;
- Summary of state “stay at home” orders;
- Guidance on managing the workplace during this crisis;
- Member news updates on the status of operations
- Calendar of webinars on a variety of topics to help manage your business during this crisis.
Critical information is grouped into ten distinct categories to help material handling professionals find what they are looking for:
1. General COVID-19 Information and Updates
2. Workplace Guidance
3. Emergency/Financial Assistance
5. Remote Workers/Cybersecurity
6. Cleaning & Disinfecting
10. Sales & Marketing in Uncertain Times
MHEDA is working very closely with other organizations including but not limited to Industrial Truck Association (ITA); Associated Equipment Distributors (AED); National Association of Wholesalers-Distributors (NAW); American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN); MHI; Association Education Alliance (AEA) and others to gather and share resources as they become available.
“During these difficult times, it is more important than ever before to connect and rely on one another to conquer our personal and professional challenges,” said MHEDA CEO Liz Richards.
MHEDA is the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association and is the premier trade association dedicated to serving all segments of the material handling business community.