Hyster Company announces 2018 Dealer of Distinction Awards
Since 1994, the Hyster Dealer of Distinction award has recognized top-performing dealers across North America who drive their organizations to the highest level of sales and service performance. Hyster Company is honored to announce the 2018 Dealer of Distinction award winners.
“Hyster dealers – and the people they employ – have a thorough understanding of each customer’s application and business needs. They are passionate about our industry, committed to the safety and well-being of their associates and dedicated to helping their customers increase productivity while managing costs of operations,” said Bob Sattler, Vice President of Dealer Business Development. “These dealers exemplify a bold, entrepreneurial spirit and quest for excellence. We’re delighted to honor their outstanding achievement.”
To receive the award, dealers must meet defined business practices and overall rigorous performance standards. These standards are reviewed and updated annually to represent the most critical business activities and performance excellence principles necessary to keep pace with evolving customer expectations and industry dynamics.
Recipients of the 2018 Dealer of Distinction award will be recognized at a special celebration at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in Marana, Arizona.
2018 Dealer of Distinction award winners:
- Deep South Equipment Company
- Eastern Lift Truck – North Jersey
- Fairchild Equipment, Inc. – North
- Fairchild Equipment, Inc. – South
- Gregory Poole Equipment Company – Carolinas
- LiftOne LLC – North
- LiftOne LLC – South
- LiftOne LLC – West
- McCall Handling Co.
- MH Equipment – Illinois
- MH Equipment – Iowa
- MH Equipment – South Ohio
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Central Washington
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Eugene, OR
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Fremont, CA
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Portland, OR
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Seattle, WA
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Spokane, WA