EKKO EK18RR Rider Reach available now to dealers
EKKO Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing Inc. (EKKO Lifts) is announcing its narrow-aisle rider reach to the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Their mass production on the Pantograph Reach Trucks is now available for dealers who are looking for quality equipment that can offer efficiency and performance while maximizing their overall growth.
“We are very excited to offer yet another solution to dealers by giving them the choice of offering quality equipment, maximize their margins and while helping them save their customers some money,” said Don Hwang COO/VP of Sales and Marketing.
Features of the new EK18RR Rider Reach Truck:
• WEIGHT CAPACITY: 4000 lbs. @ 24″ load center
• LIFT HEIGHT: 275” 3 Stage
• SIDE SHIFTING FORKS: 45.3”
• MAST HEIGHT: 123”
• TURNING RADIUS: 75”
• FREE LIFT: 79”
• TILT: 2/4 degree
• INDUSTRIAL BATTERY / CHARGER: 48V 420Ah, Industrial battery with external 210A 210VAC plug-in automatic, 48V/65A charger (both Included)
• BRAKING: Electromagnetic braking for secure stopping power
• SPEED TRAVEL: 5.9 mph empty; 5.59 mph loaded
• LIFTING SPEED: 9.05” ips empty; 7.48” ips loaded
• LOWERING SPEED: 11.81” ips empty; 9.05” ips loaded
• FRONT WHEELS: Polyurethane
• REAR WHEELS: Polyurethane
• HYDRAULICS LIFTING MOTOR: 48V 11000 Watt lifting motor with hardened chrome-moly steel for durability.
• DRIVE MOTOR: 48V 6000-Watt German AC drive motor for efficiency and high torque.
• AC CONTROLLER: 48V Curtis Instrument Controller which provides performance through the entire range of speed; Constant travel speed regardless of load; Battery discharge indicator
• LIGHTING: LED Headlights, turn signals and brake lights.
• OPERATOR CONTROLS: Tilt, lifting, lowering, side shifting forks, horn functions are located in the ergonomic Operators Compartment
• CHASSIS AND MAST: Robotic Welding; Heavy-duty steel chassis with I-beam mast for durability; Telescoping mast.