Safety 2024: ASSP Safety Conference and Exposition
ASSP’s Premier Education Event for Safety Professionals
- Who? Occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals from around the globe
- What? Three days of education sessions and an industry-leading, education-focused exhibit hall
- Where? Each year, we select a new location. See below for past and future locations.
- When? Traditionally the event is held in the summer months.
- Why? To bring innovation, education and connection to the safety profession, with the goal improving workplace safety
The Conference That’s By Safety Professionals, For Safety Professionals
Members of ASSP volunteer their time and expertise to evaluate every session that’s eligible for the program. The PDC Planning Committee is made up of safety professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds who ensure that the sessions are relevant, structured and present a wide range of topics.
The Committee typically begins work on the conference more than a year in advance. They start by identifying key topics and themes that are relevant to the safety profession and surveying members to gather feedback on what they would like to see at the conference. Based on this feedback, the committee develops a program of educational sessions, keynote presentations and workshops that address the most important issues and trends in the field. Topics include safety compliance and regulations, risk assessment and management, fall protection, safety management systems, business and leadership, and worker well-being.
The PDC Planning Committee is a vital part of Safety Conference and Expo, and we appreciate their hard work and dedication.