PTDA 2019 Leadership Development Conference
Leadership Development Conference
Friday, March 22
8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Registration is now open. Register online or click on the brochure to download.
Designed exclusively to enhance company performance, improve corporate profitability and develop the next generation of business leaders in the power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) industry.
Who Will Benefit by Attending?
- Sales Managers
- Branch Managers
- Territory Managers
- New or Seasoned Team Leaders (in customer service, marketing, business development)
- Next Genners
- Anyone looking to enhance their leadership skills
The Culturetopia Effect
How do successful companies create high fulfillment and engagement within their workforce allowing employees to do their best work? One word—culture.
Culturetopia is attained when leaders understand how to measure, define and drive company culture, positioning them to integrate the values and behaviors consistent with an environment of care and accountability. They will witness an emerging, motivated workforce characterized by optimism, productivity, fulfillment and innovation. The key is intentionally identifying and developing the essential factors that drive the behavior of managers and those employees who do the real work of serving customers and making products: engaged leadership, accountability, team alignment and empowerment.
Based on his book, The Culturetopia Effect (included in the registration fee), Jason will provide practical, easy to implement guidance to address the key determinants that make a healthy, productive and profitable culture of any team or organization.
Through problem-solving exercises, “de-brief” activities and an on-site workbook, attendees will reinforce their learning, retention and application of concepts which include:
- Discovering how to create a culture of high performance and fulfillment
- Exploring how behavior impacts employee engagement throughout the organization
- Designing a strategy to reduce conflict and improve relationships and teamwork
- Increasing teamwork by appreciating differences and understanding strengths
- Aligning individual behaviors with core values
- Creating a culture of internal and external customer service
- Learning the Culturetopia “best” practices to maximize engagement and performance
- Clearly defining expectations and holding team members accountable for results
About the Facilitator
As a former senior-level manager at Southwest Airlines, Jason Young was a key driver in creating and developing the company’s innovative training programs for its successful leadership and customer service culture that have become renowned in the business world today. Today, as president of LeadSmart, Inc., Jason shares his vision in developing successful corporate cultures and workplace environments with forward-thinking companies including Starbucks, Coca Cola and Tyson Foods, to name just a few. He has even captured his philosophy of creating high performance cultures in his recent books: Servicetopia and The Culturetopia Effect.