Midwest Association of Rail Shippers Winter Meeting Looks at ‘A New Age of Rail Operations’
2019 Winter Meeting
January 16, 2019 – January 17, 2019
Please join us on January 16 & 17 for the for the 252nd Midwest Association of Rail Shippers meeting at The Westin Lombard.
- Matthew K. Rose, Executive Chairman, BNSF with Anthony Hatch, President, ABH Consulting;
- William Strauss, Senior Economist, Federal Reserve of Chicago;
- Tommy Spaulding, President, Founder, Spaulding Companies;
- John C. Hellmann, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Genesee & Wyoming;
- Shankar Sengupta, VP Engineering, GE Transportation;
- Mark K. Wallace, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, CSX;
- Chuck Baker, Partner, Chambers, Conlon and Hartwell and
- Jeff Lytle, President, CIT Rail
- Railroading 101, Railroading 201, Intermodal 101, Railcar Fleet Management,
- Leased Asset Accounting Changes and Help with Rail Service Issues – hosted by the STB.
Refund/cancellation policy: No refunds after December 26, 2018.
Download Meeting Registration
We have allocated a block of rooms from January 15 – 17 at a preferred rate of $147 per night. The cutoff date for the preferred rate is December 26, 2018. MARS’ group rates are also available for three days prior and three days after our meeting on a space available basis.
Book My Room
If you need assistance in booking your room, please call Kenia Izquierdo at 630-719-8083.