Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2019
Everything you need to know to design successful storage systems is at Flash Memory Summit this year. And practically everyone you need to know will be there, too! FMS is the best networking opportunity in the industry.
At FMS 2019, you’ll hear the latest about NVMe (and NVMe over fabrics), 3D flash (and 3D XPoint), new non-volatile memory technologies, persistent memory, controllers, and AI/ML applications. You’ll learn new ways to meet the challenges of big data, real-time analytics, virtual and augmented reality, autonomous vehicles, hyperconverged sites, and cloud computing. You’ll also get industry-leading insight from keynotes by major players and hot newcomers.
You will also benefit from:
- Annual updates by top experts on flash technology, enterprise storage, controllers, and new non-volatile memory technologies
- Descriptions of the latest trends in controllers including NVMe (and NVMe-oF), ECC, machine learning, and open-channel SSDs
- Invited talks by leading technologists on key subjects, plus reference designs and an update of academic research on nonvolatile memory
- The ever-popular beer and pizza session where you can ask questions of leading experts in an informal, one-on-one setting
- Panel discussions and insight from the Chinese business leaders and technology innovators who are building China’s 3D NAND flash manufacturing capabilities from the ground up
FMS will also have an upgraded exhibit hall with over 100 exhibitors plus a persistent memory hackathon. So please join us for the most exciting and most valuable FMS ever!