2019 MHEDA Women in Industry Conference
Looking for a little perspective when it comes to your career and your life? How do you define success? How are you getting it all done? Do you want to gain insight and learn from your industry peers?
Gaining perspective is achieved by looking at those around you and ALSO looking at yourself. Make sure nothing is holding you back.
MHEDA & MHI are proud to present the third annual Women in Industry Conference. Gain leadership insight, unlock your personal best and meet other women who also work in material handling. It’s a one-day event you won’t want to miss!
What are the conference takeaways
- Seek and find connection opportunities that will further your career.
- Gain awareness of how you are perceived by your direct reports, peers, and supervisors.
- Take a Leadership Assessment to learn what kind of leader you are.
- Hear from peers who are leaders in the material handling industry.
- Learn how to ignore the rules that created your limits.
- And so much more!
Registration Fees Per Person
Early Bird Member by September 27: $599
Member after September 27: $699
(Join MHEDA to receive discounted registration)
Kisses & Cannoli Networking Dinner (optional): $125
Registration Includes: All handout materials, breakfast, lunch, and a Happy Hour reception. Also includes networking with other material handling professionals who face similar career challenges as you and the priceless opportunity to bring your career to the next level! Optional dinner, travel and lodging not included.