TVH in the Americas (TVH), a provider of quality replacement parts and accessories for the material handling and equipment industries, hosted an education fair at its Olathe, KS headquarters for all employees interested in furthering their education.
Representatives from twelve local colleges were on site to answer career and education questions, as well as provide helpful information on the different degree programs that they offer. Degree opportunities included Associates, Bachelors, Masters and Professional Certifications.
Participating colleges included:
- Baker University
- Devry University/Keller Graduate School
- Johnson County Community College
- KCK Community College
- K-State University Global Campus
- Metropolitan Community College
- Mid America Nazarene College
- Northwest State University
- Ottawa College
- Park University
- University of Kansas Edwards
In a continuing effort to empower employees to reach their full potential, TVH offers up to $3,000 in tuition assistance, per calendar year, to all full-time and part-time employees who have completed one year of service.