Pelican Products, Inc. announces the re-branding of its global temperature controlled packaging division, Pelican BioThermal LLC, to take effect on October 1, 2014.
The new Pelican BioThermal™ brand integrates two recently acquired companies, Minnesota Thermal Science (MTS) and Cool Logistics, into an international powerhouse with the broadest range of passive temperature controlled packaging options including a rapidly expanding global network of asset management service solutions. The new division boasts the largest global sales, distribution and customer service support capability in the life science industry. It also provides the highest concentration of talent, resources and customizable solutions to accommodate any thermal shipper requirements.
"Nowhere else in the industry will you find such depth of knowledge, technology and solutions in temperature controlled packaging," said Lyndon Faulkner, President and CEO of Pelican Products. "Pelican BioThermal will also offer our customers
Pelican BioThermal's full suite of products and services offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood supplies. These include:
- Credo Cube™, Credo DuraCUBE™ and PROMED™ – Reusable thermal cases that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
- Credo XTREME™ - a full and half pallet (durable hard shell) of the Credo Cube which holds 406 and 890 liters and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
- CREDO ProEnvision™ - Next generation asset management software
- SHERPA™ - Robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions from a sector leading global supplier
- CHRONOS ADVANCE™- a range of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilizing advanced insulation and phase change materials.
- COOLPALL™ - a high performance single-use bulk freight forwarding solution taken to the next level, designed as a flat pack, easily assembled product.