Don't miss this unique opportunity to highlight your company's supply chain excellence!
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) and SupplyChainBrain welcome your entries for the 10th annual Supply Chain Innovation Award™ (SCIA) competition. Submissions consist of a case study describing the supply chain innovation with award emphasis on innovation and measurable results and finalists are asked to present their case study at the CSCMP Annual Global Conference. 2013 Finalists and Winner:
- Staples Smart-size Packaging by Staples, Inc. and Packsize International (winner)
- PepsiCo Frito-Lay NA Near Net Zero Initiative by PepsiCo (2nd Place)
- Collaboration and Vendor Managed Inventory in the Public Sector by Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board and Deloitte LLC
- Helping DLA Manage Infrequent and Highly Variable Demand by LMI and Defense Logistics Agency
- Motorola Solutions Customer-Driven Trading Network Enables Collaborative Execution and Speed to Resolution by Motorola Solutions and E2Open
- Driving Business Value Through Analytics by IBM Integrated Supply Chain
Access more finalist and winner information on the Supply Chain Innovation Award™ web page.
1. The first step is to learn more by reviewing the Supply Chain Innovation Award submission guidelines.
2. The second step in the submission process is to let us know of your intent to submit an entry by sending us your contact information, case study title, and a 50-word abstract by January 21, 2014 or no later than March 10, 2014.
3. The third step is to submit your final, 10-page case study submission by March 10, 2014. [note: no timeline extensions are possible, our apologies]
Companies can submit multiple case studies. There is no cost to participate in the competition. You don't have to be a CSCMP member nor a U.S. national to submit.
Finalists compete for the Supply Chain Innovation Award and are recognized in the CSCMP conference literature (pre-conference press release, onsite guide, and post-conference press release), and are featured in a special end of year SupplyChainBrain issue and video interviews.
The case studies (not presentations) are uploaded to the CSCMP website after conference, and the finalist teams may be invited to author an issue of CSCMP Explores... or CSCMP Hot Topics after the conference.
Finalist teams are provided two complimentary conference registrations for the entire conference (does not include travel or accommodations).
To learn more about the 2014 Supply Chain Innovation Award competition and to submit your supply chain success story see the Supply Chain Innovation Award web page. You can also contact Jessica D'Amico, CSCMP Research Project Coordinator, at email@example.com or at (630) 645-3460.