Barcoding, Inc., announces the formation of a new division, Consumables by Barcoding™, the premier resource for application-driven consumables including labels, ribbons, printheads, and other custom media. Led by a team of experienced media specialists, Consumables by Barcoding is dedicated to delivering the right labels and supplies to meet a wide range of unique business requirements.
Although Barcoding has always sold consumables, the company’s recent growth and acquisition of RFID-leader Miles Technologies has given the systems integrator the resources needed to establish its new division. With Consumables by Barcoding, organizations do not have to worry about their production line or shipping department stopping due to a product’s improper or inefficient barcode labeling, or having a customer reject a shipment or charge a fee because of unreadable, defective or detached labels. Consumables by Barcoding offers the following:
- Customized and specialty labels, ribbons and tags: Barcoding’s experts can assist in the selection and lab testing of the right labels, printed on a broad scope of materials.
- Industry-specific labels, ribbons and tags: Barcoding provides labels designed to meet the needs of any environment or setting for industries including healthcare, retail, distribution and manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial.
- Wristbands: Barcoding offers direct-print, barcoded, durable laser and thermal printable wristband solutions that meet many application needs.
- Printheads: Barcoding ensures fast, easy and efficient printhead replacement.
Shane Snyder, president, Barcoding, Inc., said, “Barcoding understands that labels are much more than adhesive tags used for automated identification – we know that the right barcode labels and other printing consumables are essential for success in today’s competitive marketplace. We created Consumables by Barcoding to provide the right labeling tools to ensure that companies are conducting business in a way that is efficient, accurate and connected.” In order to support its new consumables division, Barcoding announces the hiring of:
- Stephen Johnson, Northeast director of sales: With more than 20 years of industry experience, Johnson will serve as the director of sales for Consumables by Barcoding and enterprise account manager for the New England market. He is the former director of North American sales at Conductiv, and has held numerous leadership roles for technology companies’ sales departments.
- Dave Vickers, media solution specialist: A 25-year veteran of the auto-ID industry, Vickers has a proven track record of solving customers’ labeling needs. Vickers comes to Barcoding as a result of the company’s May 2013 acquisition of Miles Technologies, were he served as the Eastern regional account manager.
- Henry Cerrato, senior sales account executive: Cerrato has been in the barcoding industry for more than 25 years and has focused on consumables for the past six. Prior to Barcoding, Cerrato spent five years as director of sales and marketing at Integrated Barcode Technology.
In addition, Barcoding has added Christopher Kenney, account executive, to its growing staff. An experienced sales representative, Kenney is responsible for account development in Barcoding’s upstate New York region. In his previous position as an inside sales rep for Honeywell Scanning and Mobility, Kenney achieved the 2012 Honeywell ISR of the Year award.