UniCarriers Americas Corporation announces the winners of its Service Excellence Program (SEP) Awards for the past fiscal year, ending March 31, 2013. The SEP is designed to reward and recognize those dealers who have achieved the highest standards of aftermarket service.
The Service Excellence Program was established in 1995. Its ongoing mission is to provide a comprehensive program for its dealer service network that is based on implementation of best-in-class principles covering technical and customer service practices. Through SEP, UniCarriers recognizes those dealers who cultivate an environment for delivering a truly exceptional customer experience, and ultimately achieve a competitive advantage in the markets they serve.
UniCarriers Nissan Forklift brand dealerships that participate in the Service Excellence Program meet standards across seven main categories including business planning, employee competence and customer satisfaction. The standards in each area result in dealerships that provide
Those dealers who excel across the categories are rewarded for their efforts by achieving one of the program’s three levels of awards: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Service Excellence Award Winners 2012
Gold level award winners are:
- Adobe Equipment LLC in Houston, Texas
- CFE Equipment Corp. in Jessup, Md.
- Equipment Inc. in Jackson, Miss.
- Handling Systems, Phoenix
- J.M. Equipment, Manteca, Calif.
- J.M. Equipment, Fresno, Calif.
- Lift Solutions, Omaha, Neb.
- M&L Industries, Metarie, La.
- New England Industrial Truck, Woburn, Mass.
- Nissan Forklift of Michigan, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Norlift of Oregon, Portland, Ore.
- Sunbelt Industrial Truck, Dallas
Silver level award winners are:
- Buffalo Materials Handling in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Capital Equipment, Harland, Wyo.
- Forklift Systems, Nashville, Tenn.
- J.H. Ryder Machinery Ltd. in Mississauga, Ontario
- J.V. Equipment, Edinburg, Texas
- Select Equipment, Los Angeles
Bronze level award winners are:
- G.W. Van Keppel Company in Kansas City, Kan.
- J.M. Equipment, W. Sacramento, Calif.
- Liftec Inc. in South Plainfield, N.J.
- LPM in Bethany, Okla
“Congratulations to our Service Excellence Award winners!” said Dan Domberg, director, customer quality and satisfaction, UniCarriers Americas. “It’s a pleasure to see the list of winning dealers grow each year. The team effort and priority that these dealers have given to achieving total customer satisfaction make them very deserving of this acknowledgement.”