Eastman Chemical Company has named Holland the recipient of its 2012 Supplier Excellence Award. The award is part of the Eastman Supplier Excellence Program (ESEP). This marks the seventh consecutive year in which Holland has received this award from the Eastman Chemical Company. The award recognizes Eastman's most valued service suppliers for their performance in 2012. Consideration for the award is based upon supplier excellence in the areas of delivery performance, logistics value proposition, and exceeding customer service expectations. It confirms the key contributions Holland makes as a partner on Eastman's behalf to improve efficiency and competitiveness in today's rapidly evolving business environment.
"We are both honored and delighted to continue our winning streak with Eastman," said Scott Ware, Holland President. "Achieving such a run is a true testament to the untiring service ethic of Holland. Day after day, year after year, Holland
Winners were honored for their 2012 efforts at the Eastman Logistics Supplier Day Event with awards and a picnic lunch.
Holland has been presented with six other such performance awards since January 2013:
- Supply Chain Solutions Inc. 2012 Carrier of the Year Award
- Echo Global Logistics Inc. 2012 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year Award
- Haworth Inc. 2012 Partner Carrier of the Year Award
- Chemtreat 2012 LTL Carrier of the Year Award
- BNSF Logistics 2012 Carrier Excellence Award
- Ryder System, Inc. 2012 Ryder Carrier Quality Award