Barcoding, Inc. announces its 15-year anniversary as a leader in enterprise-wide mobility solutions. Founded in 1998 by Jay Steinmetz in his Baltimore apartment, Barcoding has grown into a trusted specialist in the design, development, and support of data collection application systems that make businesses more accurate, efficient, and connected. Barcoding is prepared to build upon the momentum from 2012 to make its 15th anniversary another strong year. In 2012, Barcoding:
- Ranked among North America’s top technology integrators by the UBM Channel as part of CRN’s Solution Provider 500 list.
- Demonstrated best practices in implementing mobile technology to area supply chain leaders at its 2nd Annual Executive Forum.
- Teamed up with fellow Baltimore-based company, Marlin Steel Wire Products, to introduce revolutionary RFID-tagged steel fabrications to automate inventory tracking for manufacturers.
- Remained true to its Baltimore roots by supporting local
- Solidified new partnerships and augmented existing relationships with some of today’s most prominent hardware (including tablets) and software companies.
Jay Steinmetz, president and CEO, Barcoding, Inc., said, “The key to Barcoding’s success has been our ability to find new, innovative ways to use data capture technology, like RFID, to help organizations run their businesses more efficiently and profitably. It has been exciting to see not only the company grow, but technology as a whole, and we look forward to what the next 15 years will bring.” Over the years, Barcoding has ranked on the SmartCEO Future 50, the Inc. 5000, Food Logistics 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Fast 500, and The Inner City 100. In addition, Barcoding has been named Partner of the Year by Intermec and Symbol Technologies (now Motorola Solutions), and holds several patents.