Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) has announced the 2011 winners of its prestigious President’s Award. TMHU selects its top dealers, representing approximately the top 20 percent of the dealer body, each year from a nationwide network of dealers, recognizing them for demonstrating excellence in parts, service and equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations.
This year, 15 winners earned the coveted award and were acknowledged at Toyota’s National Dealer Meeting in Phoenix, Ariz.
“The President’s Award provides TMHU with a way to recognize our dealers that went above and beyond to demonstrate top quality service and support,” said Jeff Rufener, president of TMHU. “The winning dealers clearly exemplify Toyota’s dedication to their customers and set the bar for industry excellence.”
The winners are:
- Bell Fork Lift, Inc., Clinton Township, Mich. - Wayne Bell
- Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Mass. - Ron McCluskey
- Conger Toyotalift, Green Bay, Wis. - Anika Conger-Capelle
- Florida Lift Systems, LLC, Tampa, Fla. - Jeff Fischer
- JRC Toyota-Lift, Worthington, Ohio - Sam Swartz
- Lift Pro Equipment Co., Inc., Sioux Falls, S.D. - Bob Overby and Craig Schoen
- Madland Toyota-Lift, Inc., Bakersfield, Calif. - Mary Madland
- Nationwide Lift Trucks, Inc., Hollywood, Fla. - Joe Conte
- ProLift Industrial Equipment, Louisville, Ky. - David Graffy
- Shoppa’s Material Handling, Ltd., Fort Worth, Texas - Jim Shoppa
- Summit ToyotaLift, North Haven, Conn. - Larry McKevitt
- Toyota Lift of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas - Leslie Doggett and Ken Townsend
- ToyotaLift of Houston, Houston, Texas - Leslie Doggett and Jim Flowers
- Westquip, Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla. - Fred Stanley
The President’s Award, TMHU’s highest honor, has been awarded to select dealers since its inception in 1990 to acknowledge their outstanding business accomplishments. To demonstrate the company’s appreciation, each President’s Award recipient received an exquisite Tiffany & Co. crystal award. TMHU also is hosting a trip to the Bahamas for the award recipients.