Nissan Forklift Corporation has announced the winners of its Service Excellence Awards for the past year.
Nissan Forklift dealerships that participate in the Service Excellence Program meet standards in financial performance, employee competence, operational excellence and customer satisfaction. The standards in each area result in Nissan Forklift dealerships that provide more efficient work order processing and billing, well-trained and certified technicians as well as overall quality products for their customers.
The Nissan Forklift Dealer Service Excellence Program is designed to reward and recognize those Nissan dealers who have achieved the highest standards of aftermarket service. Dealers are measured and evaluated in four major categories. Those dealers who excel in the categories are rewarded for their efforts by achieving one of the program’s four levels of awards: Beginner, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Service Excellence Award Winners 2010
• Equipment Depot in Mechanicsburg, Pa.
• Equipment Inc. in Jackson, Miss.
• J.M. Equipment Inc. in Fresno, Calif.
• J.M. Equipment Inc. in Manteca, Calif.
• JV Equipment in Edinburg, Texas
• M & L Industries in Metairie, La.
• New England Industrial Truck Inc. in Woburn, Mass.
Silver level award winners are:
• Action Handling in Houston, Texas
• Handling Systems in Phoenix, Ariz.
• J.H. Ryder Machinery Ltd. in Mississauga, Ontario
• J.M. Equipment in West Sacramento, Calif.
Bronze level award winners are:
• Lift Solutions in Omaha, Neb.
• LPM of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Okla.
Beginner level award winner is:
• Nissan Forklift of Michigan in Grand Rapids, Mich.
“Congratulations to our Service Excellence Award winners!” said Dan Domberg, director, customer quality and satisfaction, Nissan Forklift. “The team effort and priority that these dealers have given to achieving total customer satisfaction have made them very deserving of this acknowledgement.”