The Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) has unveiled the 2011 MVP (Most Valuable Partner) program recipients for their new award program exclusively for MHEDA Distributor Members.
As of October 17, 2011 they are AK Material Handling Systems in Maple Grove, Minn.; American WarehouseSystems LLC in Blaine, Minn.; Associated in Addison, Ill.; Atlantic Coast Toyotalift in Winston Salem, N.C.; Bode Equipment Co. in Londonderry, N.H.; Carolina Material Handling Services in Columbia S.C.; Gregory Poole Equipment Company in Raleigh, N.C.; Hy-Tek Material Handling in Columbus, Ohio; Modern Group, Ltd. in Bristol, Pa.; Morrison
The above distributor member companies have attained MVP status by demonstrating a commitment to business excellence, professionalism and good stewardship.
The MVP program provides the member business with a tangible method of demonstrating their company’s commitment to business excellence to their employees, suppliers and customers.
MVP status requires a company's commitment to excellence in the following areas:
• Industry Relations - working for the good of the industry
• Customer Relations - demonstrating ethical and superior business practices
• Peer-to-Peer Networking - providing innovative solutions by learning from the best in the industry
• Education - well trained employees are an investment in your customers' success
• Best Practices - experience is often the best teacher and your customers deserve to work with a company that is willing to hold themselves up to the best in the business.
All MHEDA distributor members are encouraged to submit an application for MVP status anytime during the year with recognition for the achievement in the next calendar year. For example, member companies who achieve MVP status in 2011 will be recognized throughout 2012. To apply for the 2012 MVP program click here.
For more information contact MHEDA at www.MHEDA.org or call 847 680-3500.