Barcoding, Inc. has announced keynote speakers for the Executive Forum: Accelerating the Supply Chain with Barcoding and RFID presented in conjunction with Motorola Solutions, Zebra Technologies, and Ingram Micro. Kevin Dunbar, President and CEO, Dunbar Armored; and Eric Olsson, Senior Director, Distribution Systems, Under Armour, will provide first-hand examples of how utilizing advanced technologies in automatic data collection enable corporations to achieve 100-percent visibility and control. Designed for transportation, warehouse and supply chain executives, the event will take place Aug. 15, 2011, from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards.
Featuring two tracks – Transportation Logistics and Warehouse and Distribution Logistics – the event will include presentations discussing best practices, trends, cost-savings and the future of mobile technology for the transportation, warehouse
In addition to presentations from industry leaders Dunbar and Olsson, the speaker lineup for the event comprises some of today’s most distinguished supply chain technology experts.
• Brian Viscount, Vice President of North America Vertical and Product Solutions, Motorola Solutions
• Ralph Lieberthal, Principal, Transportation and Logistics, Motorola
• Christian Schenk, Vice President of Product Marketing, XATA Corporation
• Joel Leetzow, Vice President, Business Development, Descartes
• Michael Lee, President and CEO, Airclic
• Jay McKibbin, Wireless LAN Account Executive, Motorola
• Larry Mahan, President, Sky-Trax
• Kim Obermair, Visionary in SAP Mobility and RFID
• Chris Sweeney, Senior Vice President, Lucas Systems
For more information about the event, visit: www.barcoding.com/executive-forum.html.