Crown Equipment has announced 18 winners of its annual recognition program for company-owned branches and independent dealers. The program honors Crown’s top branches and dealers with Summit and Ascent Awards for outstanding achievements in sales and customer satisfaction. Winners were chosen from Crown’s nationwide network of more than 100 branches and dealers.
Jim Ellis, senior vice president, Crown, noted that this year’s winners excelled in a variety of areas including overall sales growth and exceptional customer service.
“Crown’s strong performance in a difficult business climate is attributed to the dedication and perseverance of our strong branch and dealer network,” Ellis said. “These winners provide value to our customers on a daily basis and work with them to solve their challenges with cost-effective solutions.”
Among all winners, Crown Lift Trucks of Boston, Mass., and NorthWest Handling Systems of Seattle, Wash., earned the prestigious James F. Dicke Pioneer Award as the company’s top-performing
|2010 Summit Award winners|
The Summit Award honors outstanding achievements in sales and customer satisfaction. The 2010 Summit Award winners are:
• NorthWest Handling Systems, Seattle, Wash.
• Naumann Hobbs, Phoenix, Ariz. Omnilift, Philadelphia, Pa.
• Action Lift, Pittston, Pa.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Boston, Mass.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Greensboro, N.C.
This is Crown Boston’s first Pioneer Award and second straight Summit Award. “We haven’t forgotten why we won a Summit Award last year and we continue to build on that winning combination of a positive attitude, increased efficiency and solving customer challenges,” said Branch Manager Andy Crampton. “Every department contributed to our achievement and we increased our sales substantially compared to last year.”
NorthWest Handling Systems won the Pioneer Award in 1999, 2000 and 2004, and earned the Summit Award four previous times in 1999, 2000, 2004 and 2008.
“Our goal as a business is to work together as a team and to step up and take care of the customer at all times,” said Jim Franck, owner and president, NorthWest Handling Systems, Seattle. “We have established long-term customer relationships based on Crown’s high-quality products and our commitment to the customer.”
2010 Ascent Award winners
Crown Equipment also recognizes winners of the 2010 Ascent Award, which recognizes branches and dealers that performed well and are continuing to move toward the summit. Winners of the 2010 Ascent Award are:
• Lift Inc., Lancaster, Pa.
• Material Handling Supply, Brooklawn, N.J.
• NorthWest Handling Systems, Portland, Ore.
• Homestead Materials Handling Company, Roanoke, Va.
• CFE Equipment Corporation, Norfolk, Va.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Tampa/Orlando, Fla.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Columbus, Ohio
• Crown Lift Trucks, Atlanta/Tifton, Ga.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Schaumburg, Ill.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Miami, Fla.
• Crown Lift Trucks, Dallas, Texas
• Crown Lift Trucks, City of Industry, Calif.