Hyster Company recently honored its top-performing dealers with its prestigious Dealer of Distinction award. The 2010 award-winning celebration, held in New York City, marked the 17h year that Hyster has honored its dealers for their industry-leading level of performance in all areas of the materials handling business.
“Hyster Company’s Dealer of Distinction Awards Program recognizes the significant contribution our dealers make in achieving our distribution goals and objectives,” said Don Chance, president of sales for NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. “The quality of service and the consistency in which our dealers exceed the expectations of our end users makes them an integral component of our growth and success.”
To become a Dealer of Distinction, dealers must reach elevated goals in customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales, and parts and service operations.
|Hyster Dealer of Distinction|
Recipients of the 2010 Hyster Dealer of Distinction award include:
• Arnold Machinery Company – Utah
• Equipco Division Phillips Corp.
• MH Equipment – Iowa Machinery
• MH Equipment – Illinois
• MH Equipment – Ohio South
• Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Portland
• Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Eugene
• Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Central Washington
• Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Spokane
• Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Fresno
• Wajax Industries – Prairie