ProMat 2011 attendees are registering in record numbers for the event to be held March 21-24 in Chicago's McCormick Place South. When attendees register, they are asked to answer a variety of demographic questions indicating their industry, buying authority and buying plans. Below are some highlights from current ProMat 2011 attendee demographics.
* 49% are corporate or senior management
* 28% are middle management
* 85% have buying power
* 60% buy for distribution centers,
* 48% buy for warehouses supporting manufacturing
* 51% buy for a manufacturing facility
* 30% plan on spending over $1 million over the next 18 months
* 81% are coming to see new products
* 54% are coming to network and learn.
These statistics are an early indication that the economic recovery is strengthening for material handling, supply chain and logistics as manufacturing, wholesale and retail industries are planning increased capital expenditures over the next 18 months.
While attending ProMat 2011, visit Material Handling Wholesaler's booth, #4821.