One company joined the association as a distributor member:
· S. Uffenheimer S.A. (Buenos Aires, Argentina): Founded in 1940, this five-branch operation distributes mechanical power transmission and material handling products.
The association welcomed four new manufacturer members:
· Brook Crompton - Americas (Toronto, Ontario, Canada), a manufacturer of motors founded in 1958.
· KabelSchlepp America (Milwaukee, Wis.), a manufacturer of cable carriers founded in 1954.
· Lenze AC-Tech (Uxbridge, Mass.), a manufacturer of drives, clutches and brakes, PLCs and motor/motion control devices, gearing and motors founded in 1983.
· Vacon, Inc. (Chambersburg, Pa.), a manufacturer of AC drives founded in 1993.
For more information, visit www.ptda.org.