The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 16 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services. The new AEM companies are:
- Advantage Dealer Insurance LLC (East Syracuse, New York), provider of extended service contracts and compliance regulations.
- Amphenol Sine Systems (Clinton Township, Michigan), manufacturer of connecters and cable.
- ATS Specialized Inc. (St. Cloud, Minnesota), provider of North American truckload specialized and heavy haul transportation services.
- CJJ Inc. (Detroit Lakes, Minnesota), manufacturer of skid steer/loader attachments.
- Dingsheng Tian Gong Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. (Tianjin, China), manufacturer of bulldozers, pavers, graders and loaders.
- EZ Grout Corporation (Waterford, Ohio), manufacturer of concrete mixing and delivery systems.
- Fiat Powertrain Technologies of North America Inc. (Carol Stream, Illinois), manufacturer of engines and transmissions.
- HBC - radiomatic Inc. (Cincinnati, Ohio), manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications.
- Hydrema US Inc. (Roswell, Georgia), manufacturer of dump trucks, loaders and wheel excavators.
- Ingersoll Tillage Group (Boulder, Colorado), manufacturer of disk blades, openers and sweeps/shovels/points.
- Innovative Equipment Solutions (Hot Springs, Arkansas), manufacturer of automated wheel wash systems.
- JRoberts Manufacturing Inc. (Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of custom machining and welding, fabrication.
- RAD Technologies (Thetford Mines, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of rotary brooms, log loaders, snow blades and trailers.
- RopeBlock (Playa del Rey, California), manufacturer of crane blocks.
- Rubble Master Systems (Montreal, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of compact recycling crushers and screens.
- TurfMaker Corporation (Rowlett, TX), manufacturer of hydromulching machines.