The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 14 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
- Advanced Steel Technology (Rome, Georgia), manufacturer of steel fabricated parts.
- Alps Wire Rope Corporation (Glendale Heights, Illinois), manufacturer of wire rope and associated fabrications.
- APSCO Inc (Kirkland, Washington), manufacturer of portable dewatering diesel pumps.
- Caresoft Global (Roselle, Illinois), provider of engineering, e-learning, multimedia, technical publication and software development services.
- Clarence Richard Services (Minnetonka, Minnesota), manufacturer of batching and blending feeder systems.
- Electrical Automation Specialists (Heber City, Utah), manufacturer of control vans for aggregate crushing.
- Hobson Associates (Cheshire, Connecticut), provider of executive-search services.
- Light Engineering (Indianapolis, Indiana), manufacturer of generators, motors and light towers.
- Midland Information Resources (Davenport, Iowa), provider of short-run printing and print-on-demand, CD-ROM and DVD duplications, content and document management services.
- R.C. Flagman (Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada), manufacturer of portable traffic control devices.
- Rayner Equipment Systems (Sacramento, California), manufacturer of slurry/microsurfacing machines, sealcoat machines, sealcoat plants and components.
- Side Dump Industries (South Sioux City, Nebraska), manufacturer of side dump trailers.
- Thomas Equipment (Centreville, New Brunswick, Canada), manufacturer of skid steer loaders and screeners.
- Williamsen Manufacturing (Salt Lake City, Utah), manufacturer of dump bodies and platforms.