The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 11 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
- CASECO Manufacturing (Claremore, Oklahoma), manufacturer of service, crane, dump and flatbed bodies.
- Cherne Industries (Minneapolis, Minnesota), manufacturer of pipe plugs, vacuum testers, joint testers, feflection gauges.
- Combi Wear Parts Inc. (Chicago, Illinois), manufacturer of ground engaging tools: teeth, adapters, segment, edges.
- Comet Inc. (Norcross, Georgia), manufacturer of hydraulic breakers, crushers, chisels, coupler and compactor.
- Elliott Machine Works Inc. (Galion, Ohio), manufacturer of lube/fuel platforms, vans; watertanks; fuel tanks; mechanic/service bodies; trailers and skids.
- HYCO International Inc. (Roswell, Georgia), manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders.
- Kor-It Inc. (West Sacramento, California), manufacturer of core drill machines and drill bits.
- KT Pro Tools (City of Industry, California), manufacturer of hand tools.
- ReachMaster (Kingwood, Texas), manufacturer of indoor/outdoor atrium lifts.
- Rhea + Kaiser (Naperville, Illinois), provider of advertising and communications agency services.
- Wynne Systems (Irvine, California), provider of software services for rental and OEMs.