Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently announced the 2004 winners of its prestigious President's Award. TMHU selects its top dealers each year from a nationwide network of 71 dealers and 186 dealership locations, recognizing them for demonstrating excellence in their parts, service, equipment sales, customer satisfaction and overall dealership operations. This year, 15 winners earned this coveted award and were acknowledged at Toyota's Spring Regional Dealer Advisory Council meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz., in February.
The winners are:
- Al Rawson of Atlas Toyota Material Handling, Schiller Park, Ill.
- Ron McCluskey of Brodie Toyota-Lift, Lawrence, Mass.
- Jeff Fischer of Florida Lift Systems, Inc., Orlando, Fla.
- Stuart Thompson of Garrison Service Company, Inc., Nashville, Tenn.
- Brian Hull of Hull Lift Truck,
- Sam Smartt Jr. of Kenco Toyota-Lift, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Joe Clark of Mid-South Lift Trucks, Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- Bill Skinner of ProLift Industrial Equipment Co., LLC, Louisville, Ky.
- Jim Shoppa of Shoppa's Material Handling, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
- Steve Thorne of Southeast Industrial Equipment, Inc., Charlotte, N.C.
- Michael Elliott of SwiftLift, Inc., Victor, N.Y.
- Lee Smith of Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta, Scottdale, Ga.
- Joe Quinto of Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles, Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Les Nielsen of Toyota Lift of Minnesota, Brooklyn Park, Minn.
- Richard Andres of Toyota Material Handling Northern California, Hayward, Calif.