Electric-powered forklift technology has improved so much that Alliant Energy is now offering a $1,000 rebate toward the purchase of or conversion to a Class 1 or Class 2* electric forklift.
Did you know? Electric forklifts are gaining in popularity. They are:
- Smaller and more maneuverable—they can operate in narrower aisles
- Stronger—they can lift up to 12,000 lbs
- More durable—they can operate outdoors and on uneven surfaces
- Longer lasting—they can run up to 8 hours on a single battery charge
Switch to electric forklifts and see:
- Greater use of floor space with narrower aisles
- Safer, quieter and healthier workplace
- Lower fuel, ownership and operating costs
- Better environmental profile
- Class 1 electric motor rider trucks: counterbalanced rider, stand-up, 3-wheel or 4-wheel sit-down, cushion or pneumatic tires
- Class 2 electric motor narrow aisle trucks: order picker, high lift straddle, side loaders, turret trucks, high- or low-lift pallet
Let us help you choose the right forklift
- What are the payback periods?
- What are the lifecycle costs?
- Do I need conventional or fast charging?
Contact your key account manager
1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) press 2 twice