Current Issue
Material Handling Wholesaler Cover
December 2017
Enjoy the December cover story as Dave Baiocchi helps you transition from supplier to strategic partner

Industry News

View Material Handling Wholesaler's profile on LinkedIn



National Lift Truck sponsors Race for a Cure

National Lift Truck, Inc., the Franklin Park, Il based material handling equipment distributor, sponsored Susan G. Komen Chicago’s – Lombard Race for the Cure on Sunday, September 20, 2015 at Yorktown Center in Lombard, Il. National Lift Truck volunteers, Aisha Awan and Kelly Knoop donated their time to the cause for the entire day while the company donated a Clark Pink forklift and a Clark utility vehicle to be used by the organizers for the duration of the event. The Race for the Cure Series is the largest series of 5K run/fitness walks in the world. Up to 75% of net proceeds raised by the race are dedicated to fighting breast cancer locally in the Chicagoland metropolitan areas. The remaining 25% of net proceeds raised are contributed to the Komen Grants Program which funds research.


-End-  


ADVERTISEMENTS