Inmar has been honored for its supply chain solutions excellence by being named to five different top-provider lists in the first half of 2015. The Inmar Supply Chain Network is included in several top-provider lists by trade publications serving the supply chain industry. Each publication recognized Inmar’s superior technology, performance analytics and liquidation/remarketing services in naming the comany among the best in the business.
“Inmar is consistently named to these lists year-in and year-out, representing our Supply Chain Network’s continued commitment to excellence in serving clients’ needs and connecting supply chain improvement directly to profitability for some of the largest manufacturers and retailers in North America,” said Steve Dollase, president, Inmar Supply Chain Network. “This kind of consistent recognition is a reflection of our constant work on innovative, realistic approaches to supply chain optimization with a focus on our clients’ profitability and sustainability stewardship.”
The following supply chain top-provider lists honored Inmar with inclusion again this year:
- SDCExec 100: Each year, Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine reviews the top 100 supply chain providers in the country and publishes an issue highlighting their areas of expertise.
- Food Logistics Top Green Providers: Food Logistics Magazine recognizes the top supply chain transportation providers, 3PLs (third-party logistics) cold storage providers, technology companies and others who enable clients to adopt and operate sustainable business practices. Inmar was recognized for returns management, reduction of unsaleables, recycling, donation, remarketing and transportation planning programs that have kept more than 130 million pounds of product out of landfills each year and helped companies reduce their carbon footprint.
- Inbound Logistics G75: Inbound Logistics magazine’s 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) profiles the top 75 companies demonstrating their commitment to sustainable supply chain, logistics, and transportation practices. IL editors choose the G75 by considering a company's own corporate sustainability initiatives, collaborative customer-driven projects, and participation in public-private partnerships. Four benchmarks carry weight in the decision-making: measurable green results, sustainability innovation, continuous improvement, and industry recognition.
The G75 focuses on companies that are leading by example, demonstrating measurable progress over the past few years as they integrate sustainability into their respective enterprises.
- Food Logistics Top 3PL & Cold Storage Providers: The editors of Food Logistics Magazine recognized Inmar for its outstanding third-party logistics services that optimize supply chain performance, transportation and the value of Inmar’s reverse-logistics technology and performance analytics.
- Inbound Logistics Top 100 3PL: Inmar was selected by the editors of Inbound Logistics from among hundreds of entries, in what the magazine deemed its most challenging year yet to choose the top 100. The magazine will include Inmar in its online 3PL Decision Support Tool, where readers can enter their outsourced logistics requirements and match them to the solutions providers best suited to their needs.