Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks has announced the introduction of the new PWR30 electric walkie end-rider. The new walkie end-rider is an ideal solution for a wide variety of applications, including low level order picking, long distance transporting and loading and unloading trailers. “We are pleased to introduce this new electric walkie end-rider to the North American market,” said Jeff Bowles, product line manager for Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks. “Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks is known for offering products with added value, and the PWR30 is not an exception. Customers will experience reduced downtime and increased operator productivity due to the walkie end-rider’s enhanced ergonomic features.”
The PWR30 series, available in a 6,000 lb. capacity, is built for speed and productivity. The new end-rider also features:
- Quick Acceleration: Operators rapidly obtain maximum speed with smooth and precise control.
- Top Speed: The fastest end-rider in the industry, the PWR30 achieves speeds up to 9.3 mph, helping operators get more done in less time.
- Regenerative Braking: Whether coasting or braking, the responsive regenerative braking allows the truck to come to a stop prior to the electromagnetic brake being applied, minimizing additional wear on the system.
- Reliable Strength: The fabricated forks on the walkie end-rider are the thickest in the industry. Combined with cast steel fork tips, they are designed to withstand tough environments.
- Enhanced Ergonomics: With the spacious operator platform and ergonomic floor pad, operators can comfortably adjust their position throughout the day. The foot alcove allows for a wider stance to help ensure the operators’ feet are fully on the platform.
There are also valuable options that can be added to increase productivity with the PWR30 series. The electric coast control option can be added to help operators save time and energy by eliminating the need for operators to step back onto the truck in order to move to the next pick location. A corrosion protection package, which includes galvanized chassis, pull rods, load wheel linkage, lift linkage and forks, is also available to help provide increased durability in challenging environments. www.mit-lift.com.