Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, has released a case study of its customer Kendall Hunt. The case study explains how textbook publisher Kendall Hunt has streamlined its operations by implementing Accellos One Warehouse and looks to expand 3PL services.
This study explains the benefits that Kendall Hunt has experienced since implementing Accellos One Warehouse:
• Direct integration with MS Dynamics NAV
• Four-month off-season implementation
• Eliminated pre-labeling of cases
• On-the-fly cycle counting
• Hard allocation of inventory
• Order grouping, multiple-order picking
• Integration with shipping software
• 10 hours production time/week saved
• Orders out same day
• Elimination of duplicate handling
• Electronic document exchange with ERP
• 3PL capabilities enabled, activated
“We were able to see Accellos One in operation live at several Accellos customer locations and it was pretty convincing. The distribution center was already well-configured for RF-directed putaway and wave-picking as well as automated order consolidation and shipping, so when SVA said they could implement Accellos within our four-month ‘slow’ period, we decided to go forward with them,” said Christopher Reichling, Kendall Hunt I.T. Director.
The full case study can be read at http://blog.accellos.com/customers/kendallhunt/