ORBIS Corporation, a leading manufacturer of sustainable reusable packaging and an expert in supply chain optimization, designed its 40 x 48 Stack’R pallet with versatility that allows customers to use it in both stacking and lightweight racking applications.
Continuing the mission of ORBIS Corporation of offering the best products for environmental sustainability in packaging and logistics, the 40.0” x 48.0” x 5.9” Stack’R is 100 percent recyclable and has been manufactured to stand up to a variety of temperatures and harsh environments materials may meet when passing through the logistics chain in the food and agricultural industry.
“The Stack’R is made to be used, made to last and made to be versatile,” said Mike Ludka, pallet product manager. “The reusability of the Stack’R pallets gives our customers an economic and environmentally conscious alternative to single-use pallets that is highly cleanable for use
The Stack’R pallet is structural foam molded and was developed to be a smooth and non-porous product to avoid absorbing moistures or odors. The product’s all-plastic construction ensures dimensional consistency and repeatable performance in automated systems or high-rise racking. Additional features and benefits of the Stack’R pallet include:
• Long service life, with lower per-trip or per-turn costs than alternative pallets
• Open or closed deck design
• Multiple styles, with edge racking capacities from 750 – 1,500 lbs
• Optional lip or factory installed grommets
• Availability in FDA approved material
• Contoured corners and surfaces to reduce product damage