Hannibal Industries, Inc. released a video covering the implementation of its Pushback Rack System in M.G. Produce’s warehouse located in Vernon, Calif. Baltin Rack, a distributor of Hannibal Industries’ products, worked closely alongside Andrew Kirby, the inventor of Hannibal’s patented TubeRack, to provide a unique solution to M.G. Produce’s warehousing needs. To view the video, go to: youtu.be/DdwIP5EY0dk.
“Our new video on this case study serves to clearly explain and demonstrate the competitive benefits Hannibal Industries’ Pushback Rack System brings to a warehouse,” said Steve Rogers, executive vice president at Hannibal Industries. “We are proud of the results we were able to deliver for M.G. Produce working alongside our partners at Baltin Rack, and we look forward to working more with them on design projects in the future.”
M.G. Produce of Vernon, Calif. has grown to become the largest
“Pushback Rack is very easy to use, and it has saved us a great deal of space,” comments Sueng-min Yoon, founder of M.G. Produce. “It increased our warehouse space by 30 percent while reducing our labor costs by 20 percent – and that is quite an accomplishment!”
The core element of the warehouse design is Hannibal’s unique Pushback Systems that are manufactured using heavy-duty structural tube support rails along with encapsulated flanged wheeled carts. The benefits to M.G. Produce include:
• The tubular rails offer an economic strength to weight ratio, up to 3,000 pounds capacity.
• Produced in Hannibal’s nearby Los Angeles factory, the structural steel construction ensures long life in tough warehouse environments.
• The unique 2-6 deep design provides trouble-free operation and extensive built-in safety features.
• The flanged wheel design with tube rails prevents debris from being caught in the system, ensuring continuous smooth rolling action and cleaner environment – ideal for fruits and vegetable storage.
• Pushback Systems have a lower profile than other cart type systems, allowing extra life clearance and the possibility of an extra level of storage. They also feature a high-quality powder coat finish.
Hannibal Industries is a pallet rack manufacturer providing material handling solutions to the food and beverage, home improvement, warehouse distribution, manufacturing, cold storage distribution, retail, archive storage, automotive and Third-Party Logistics Providers (3PL). The company works closely with system integrators, consultants and its distributors to offer innovative solutions.